Sign Planning and Execution = Successful Projects, Completed on Time and on budget, Every Time.
3D signs will carefully review your needs in the sign planning stage, conducts a detailed site survey of your premises, checks local Baltimore area sign code restrictions to make sure the signage being proposed is permittable and provides detailed drawings your review and Landlord approval.
This sort of upfront sign creation and installation planning will insure your sign installation goes smoothly. 3D signs will take care of things every step of the way. From concept to sign installation. 3D signs strives to exceed your expectations.
The Sign Project Process:
- Initial on site meeting to discuss sign and installation needs.
- Preliminary photo survey and measurements of signable area(s).
- Concept drawing(s) for Customer approval based on Landlord sign criteria and what local sign code will allow.
- Revisions to and approval of concept drawing(s).
- Cost proposal submitted and approved
- Approval of drawing by Landlord
- Sign permit applications submitted to local municipalities
- Conduct detailed pre-production site survey of location
- Production drawings prepared and submitted to shop once sign permits are approved.
- Scheduling installation and coordinating electric feed with Electrician for electric sign(s).
- Sign(s) Installation!
- Completion photos and sign off forms submitted with invoice.
For more information on sign planning and the implementation process, fill out our contact form or call us at 410-655-0202.